1. Do I need a permit to have a garden wedding ceremony?
Yes, you do need a permit if your staging your wedding ceremony in a public park, garden or even on the beach. Most councils charge a fee and have rules and regulations they like you to adhere to.
2. How do I go about getting permission to have my wedding
ceremony on a beach?
Ringing the local council is the best place to start. If they cant help you, they will put you on to someone who can. If its classed as a national park you will have to ring Parks Victoria.
3. None of your wedding packages are right for me. Are there any other options?
Yes, any combination is possible just contact us for a quote on what suits you best.
4. I like your wedding packages but I don't need that many chairs,is the price still the same if I choose to have less chairs?
No the price would be cheaper, depending on how many chairs you would need.
5. What colour options do I have for my chair covers and sashes?
Our chair covers come in both black and white. We have both satin and organza for your sash in a wide variety of colours.
6. Whats the best way to have my music played at my wedding ceremony?
A lot of Wedding celebrants have their own PA systems and will offer this as part of their service, check that this is something that is offered when booking a celebrant. There are also many bands and musicians that cater for wedding ceremonies.
7. My wedding dress is red and I am worried that white decorations will clash with my colour scheme?
Don't worry, you don't have to have white as your base colour. There are many options open to you.
8.What do I do if its raining heavily on my wedding day?
Nobody can predict the weather and unfortunately sometimes this does happen. You should always have a back-up plan in place so if the unimaginable happens we can deal with it, or better still hire a marquee just in case!
Click here to contact our recommended marquee supplier
We also have rain umbrella packages so you can supply them to your guests for protection
Please be aware that if its raining or the ground is muddy with puddles we will be unable to roll your carpet aisle out
9. Is there any protection for me if it starts raining at the last minute?
Yes, we always take a couple of large white golf umbrellas with us to every wedding, just in case it is needed! (for bridal party only)
10. I am having my wedding on an excluded spot on the beach can you help me?
Please be kind to us! setting up equipment on sand is hard work and trolleys are not an option. We will not set up equipment any further than 20 metres from the entrance path or extra lab our fees apply. There must be easy access to the wedding site (not a cliff with 50 stairs!!)
1. We would like to have our garden wedding in country Victoria, will you got that far?
Yes we cater for the whole of Victoria, but the further the distance the higher the delivery fee.
12. Do you have set venues for us to choose from?
No, we come to the location of your choice.
13. I have some great ideas that you don't offer, are you open to suggestions?
Yes, our main aim is to supply you with your fairytale wedding, if you have any ideas or suggestions, we would be more than happy to try and accommodate you.
14. I'm not very good at drawing maps, how do I explain where
my ceremony location is?
This website will help you zoom right in to your ceremony location, then all you need to do is print and draw your directions on yourself!
15. I would like to make a booking , what payment options do you except?
We except direct deposit, cheque, money order, or credit card payment via Pay Pal. You dont need to have A PayPal account to pay via credit card however an email payment request must be sent by us to you via email. A 2% fee is charged if paying by credit card.
16. Is my deposit refundable?
No, once your deposit is paid, it is non refundable. terms and conditions.pdf
17. What sort of deposit is required to book your services?
Its a $200.00 deposit to secure your booking and the balance is due 14 days prior to your wedding.
18. The gardens where we are having our wedding ceremony are very strict about things being staked into the ground. Will this be a problem?
No, all of our equipment is designed around this issue and nothing we stock requires to be pegged or staked into the ground!
19. Do you have a show room we could come and visit?
No, we are an online business and do not have a showroom, however, we have weddings every weekend in the warmer months and we would be more than happy if you wanted to come and have a look.
How does it work, Do you set the ceremony up for us?
Yes, we set everything up and then pack it all away for you, all you need to do is turn up and get married!
What our previous brides are saying
For more wedding ideas
Become a fan of our face book page we are constantly posting pictures of our recent weddings and we are happy to answer any of you questions on line.